Government time travel experiments, Russian dopers, and the fatal Fenn Treasure - Arden and Will enter some dark territory this week...First they share the idiot Olympic "I don't do doping" Russian athlete who, of course, got caught doping. Then they discuss another death in the search for Fenn's Treasure, and whether Mr. Forrest Fenn is just trolling us all. Lastly, they unravel the conspiracy behind the US government's secret Montauk Project, where people were sent into time travel and unable to remember it ever again - until now.
Score a free toaster! Tweet @comcpodcast with the cool & crazy articles you find. We wanna know!
- Simon and Martina (the Youtube American couple in Japan) video on the $300 Japanese Toaster
- Balmuda toaster that steams bread (Digital Trends)
- Russian who wore a shirt that said 'I don't do doping' tests positive for doping (Business Insider)
- Lance Armstrong doping case
- Maria Sharapova doping case
- Icarus, the documentary
Let's Go On A Treasure Hunt!
- Past episodes on Fenn's Treasure
- Man who died in Yellowstone fall was hunting for treasure millionaire says he buried (Washington Post)
- Subreddit dedicated to Finding Fenn's Treasure
- The mysterious Montauk Project and its outlandish conspiracy theories (News.com.au)
- A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking
- Dark - time travel 30 years ahead?
- Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program (New York Times)
- Is Hawkins Lab from Stranger Things for real?
- The Dark Files, a docu-drama
- Mr. Sandman song by The Chordettes
- Ancient Aliens on the History Channel
- Kissaphobic music video - Makeout Monday
Thanks for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts