This week, Arden and Will explain how you can make money as a professional snuggle buddy, and why the movie My Neighbor Totoro isn't as happy as you think. They also reveal an experiment that might've stolen babies to test their taste buds, and whether or not you're born a picky eater. Then they tackle your questions like how to talk to parents about sex, how to overcome phone addiction, and what to do if you're jealous of your ex's new girlfriend.
Send us your questions at email@example.com or call (424) 26-COUCH!
That's a Job?!
- Lifehack’s list of dream jobs, including professional snuggler
- Discover Magazine article that asks - are we born to eat healthy?
- Watch the trailer for Jiro Dreams of Sushi (enjoy the sushi porn)
- SUGARFISH sushi restaurant
- How to eat bone marrow and make brussel sprouts taste delicious
- Cracked.com’s list of cartoon theories including My Neighbor Totoro, Dexter’s Laboratory, Hey Arnold!
- Some other theories about the Powerpuff Girls
- Who wouldn’t want a Cat Bus?
Hey, We All Feel Weird Sometimes
- Tips on how to make the sex conversation with your parents less awkward
- Find out if you have phone addiction
- Ideas on how to break your phone addiction
Thanks for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts