This week, Arden and Will explore everything from the creepy to the cute! They share which Disneyland rides are (maybe) haunted by real ghosts, and which amusement park would be an ideal place to spread your ashes. They also explain why schools should be like Japan and assign students as trash monitors, and the evolutionary reason why we can't help but "awwww" over all things cute.
We want your questions! Email us at email@example.com or call (424) 26-COUCH
- Japanese students keep schools clean (NPR)
- Who remembers Disney Channel's Fillmore!
- Other beloved shows - Kim Possible, The Proud Family
- Why we love cute things (How Stuff Works)
- Enjoy photos of cute Irish setters
- Cat tries to comfort crying girl
Thanks for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts