This week, Arden and Will are back with more wacky and wild news! They first introduce you to Rabbit Hash, Kentucky, where animals get elected for city council. They also try to crack the code on the lost city of Atlantis, and reveal a money pit that may be hiding some of the world's most historical treasures. Then they teach you why it's important to always double check who's really in the casket before the funeral.
Thanks to Casper for supporting Crash On My Couch! Save $50 on a mattress at http://www.casper.com/crash and use code crash.
Animals Are Badasses
- Brynneth Pawltro the dog got elected mayor
- Mayor Brynn has a Facebook page. You better believe it.
- Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
- Rabbit Hash's General Store
- Funny dog names from pop culture
- Gnarls Barkley, who could secretly be a bulldog
- The creepy melting scene in Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Let's Go On A Treasure Hunt!
- El Dorado
- Plato's connection to the Lost City of Atlantis
- The Woman in Black
- Britain Explorer's list of Top 10 Lost Treasures, including...
- King John's Treasure
- The Secret City of Patiti
- The San Miguel & the Lost 1715 Treasure Fleet
- Treasure of the Knights Templar
- The Oak Island Money Pit
- Seinfeld clip of Kramer and Jerry's bet about levels
Thanks for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts