This week, Arden and Will dive deep into more wild science experiments and celeb conspiracies! First, they explore the ethics of pig-human embryos and determine which animal hybrid would be the most awesome of them all. Then they expose the coded meaning behind Avril Lavigne song lyrics. (Or is it really Avril...) Finally, they make plans for their next treasure hunt to find the Golden Owl, aka France's Fenn Treasure.
Thanks to LOLA! To get 60% of your first order, visit mylola.com and enter crash.
- The 'Avril Lavigne is dead' conspiracy theory is back (Indy 100)
- Sk8er Boi
- Avril Lavigne albums - Let Go, My World, Under My Skin
- Who is Melissa Vandella? (Bustle)
- Nobody's Home
- Slipped Away
- Avril / Melissa split screen - who's who?
Let's Go On A Treasure Hunt
- List of real life lost treasures - The Golden Owl (France), Beale's ciphers (Virginia), Nazi treasure, Lake Toplitz Treasure (Austria)
- Bealetreasure.net - can you break the code?
- The Imitation Game starring Benedict Cumberbatch
Thanks for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts