This week, Arden and Will try to save your life! First they explain why you shouldn't shoot bullets at a hurricane (we know that's on your to-do list). Then they unveil the actually true conspiracy about the CIA's "heart attack gun" and the secret spy weapon of the poisonous umbrella that took a man's life. Finally, learn why you should think twice before checking your phone at bedtime, and especially when you agree to that graveyard shift.
Thanks to Barkbox! Visit barkbox.com/crash for a FREE EXTRA MONTH of BarkBox when you subscribe to a 6 or 12 month plan!
- TV show: Twin Peaks (Showtime) created by director / writer / mastermind David Lynch
- TV show: The Sinner (USA)
- List of charities for Hurricane Harvey from last week's episode
- Article: Florida sheriff's office warns people not to shoot at Hurricane Irma (USA Today)
- Subreddit Florida Man!
- Diagram - how the hurricane will shoot you back with your own bullet
- Hurricane vs. tornado / twister - what's the difference?
- Tasmanian Devil twister
- grav3yardgirl on YouTube
- Article: Tesla extends battery life for Irma evacuees (UPI)
- CIA heart attack gun (Conspiracy Wiki)
- 1978, Waterloo Bridge - victim of the umbrella gun that shoots ricin - all because he bashed on the Bulgarian Regime
- The death of Gareth Williams - mathematician / GCHQ employee found dead in red North Face bag
- MI6, KGB - don't mess
- Espionage during the Cold War
- LSD trials during Project MKUltra (which we talk about on Episode 12)
- Article: Your schedule could be killing you (PopSci)
- Should you wear orange glasses to block blue light?
- Apple's "night shift" mode to help you sleep better at night - or just put down the phone and pick up a book
- f.lux - app that adjusts screen display light based on time of day
Thanks for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts