This week, Arden and Will tell you which creatures rank highest on the most painful stings, and what you should do if you get attacked (hint: scream). They also share stories of strange objects stuck in strange parts of the body, like the corn ball shoved in Will's nose. Lastly, they reveal accidental treasures that were found in very ordinary places, such as the Declaration of Independence, gold coins, and "Who the fuck is Jackson Pollock?"
Take our audience survey! Find the link here
Animals Are Badasses
- Absurd Creature of the Week: If This Wasp Stings You, ‘Just Lie Down and Start Screaming’ (Wired)
- Learn more about the Tarantula Hawk Wasp and the Bullet Ant
- Maybe avoid San Jose, CA and Central Arkansas to lessen your chances of getting stung
Let's Go On A Treasure Hunt!
- 6 People Who Accidentally Found A Fortune (Mental Floss) - includes Declaration of Independence, $10 million in gold coins, the Uncle Sam Diamond, possible Jackson Pollock painting
- Who the #$&% Is Jackson Pollock? the documentary
- LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art)
Thanks for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts