This week, Arden and Will get a bit loopy! First they get creeped out by R. Kelly's very questionable cult, and debate which fate is worse - wasp stings or spider bites. Then they also answer your questions about how to be less jealous of your boyfriend's new female friend, how a new routine can kick unhealthy addictions, and whether or not you should end a three-year relationship because of long distance.
Thanks to Audible! Get a free audiobook with a free 30 day trial at audible.com/crash.
Thank you to HelloFresh! Go to HelloFresh.com and use the code CRASH30 to get $30 off your first week of deliveries.
- Twin Peaks, TV show
- Director David Lynch
- Kyle MacLachlan, actor who plays Dougie on Twin Peaks
- Tropic Thunder, the movie
- Dunkirk, the movie
Let's Join a Cult!
- Accusations about R Kelly's pissy cult (Variety)
Animals are Badasses
- Car chased by 20,000 bees for 2 days (Oddity Central)
- Like A Bug's Life, but with bees
- Moses parting the Red Sea from The Ten Commandments
- Cards Against Humanity
- Spider bites or wasp stings
- How to get spiders out of your house
Hey, We All Feel Weird Sometimes
- Jealous of your boyfriend's girl friends? You're not alone.
- Auntie Anne (Pretzels) vs. Agony Aunt
- Tricks to start new routines & new habits (Lifehack)
- Eating disorder recovery
Thanks for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts