This week, Arden and Will are getting a little dark...First, they debate which Spongebob Squarepants characters fit the seven deadly sins (and Arden expresses her general obsession for the cartoon). Then they explain the science behind smiling so you don't creep out someone, unlike Christopher Walken or Tom Cruise. Finally, they reveal the Lone Star tick that could make us all vegetarians.
Thanks to HelloFresh! Go to HelloFresh.com and use code CRASH30 to get $30 off your first week of deliveries.
- Spongebob and the 7 Deadly Sins (ToonZone)
- Spongebob Squarepants aka the best show ever
- The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
- Stephen Hillenburg, Spongebob Squarepants creator
- Conspiracy theory that a nuclear atomic bomb created Bikini Bottom
- The power of Spongebob's grandma's cookies
- Spongebob Ripped Pants song
- Spongebob drives a rock
- How to smile without looking like a creep, according to science (Popular Science)
- Natalie Dormer's asymmetrical smile on Game of Thrones
- Christopher Walken smile
- Scarlett Johansson smile
- When Tom Cruise had his creep tooth
- Mark Zuckerberg puts tape on his laptop camera
Animals Are Badasses
- A Tick Bite Could Make You Allergic to Meat (National Geographic)
Thanks for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts