This week, Arden and Will rant about dumb people wearing sunscreen on their eyes to see the eclipse, followed by an intense debate on whether sunscreen for the eyeballs could really exist. They also reveal how likely you'll go to the gym if Amazon gift cards are involved, and share a touching story about how a vegetable helped rediscover a long lost engagement ring.
Q&A coming soon! Send your questions to email@example.com or call (424) 26-COUCH
Arden & Will's latest TV faves:
The Weekly Idiot
- For The Eclipse, People Put Sunscreen On Their Eyeballs (Forbes)
- Memes of our brilliant President Trump looking at the eclipse without sunglasses
- The consequence of using counterfeit glasses - so make sure you get the right ones for the next eclipse!
- Can our eyes get sunburned? How do you protect them?
- Collyre Bleu blue eyedrops from France (so people won't know you've been crying)
- You Literally Can't Pay Us to Go to the Gym (Mashable)
Let's Go On A Treasure Hunt
Thanks for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts