This week, Arden and Will share more fascinating discoveries from the Internet! First, they explain why Martin Shkreli (aka the Voldemort of the human race) should be kept in jail forever - and not the nice celebrity one. Then learn about the awesome ninja house that would be a parkour lover's delight, but our worst nightmare. Finally, find out why you can blame your allergies on the night when Mom and Dad conceived you.
Thanks to HelloFresh! Go to HelloFresh.com and use code CRASH30 to get $30 off your first week of deliveries.
- Martin Shkreli Heads To Jail For Offering To Pay For Hillary Clinton's Hair (NPR)
- Your CEO is Probably a Psychopath (The Hustle)
- Martin Shkreli may have paid $2 million for unofficial Wu-Tang Clan album (New York Daily News)
- Idiot Martin Shkreli tries to defend price increases on Epipen
- Who has the most punchable face? (Reddit)
- When celebrities go to jail (CNN)
- Pitkin County Jail in Aspen, Colorado
- Charlie Sheen, actor and former inmate
- Would Jamie Oliver cook for the rich celebrity prisoners?
- Is marijuana legal in Arkansas?
- Orange is the New Black (Netflix)
- Inside the Badass Japanese Home Built Only For Ninjas (Next Shark)
- History of ninjas, Japan's secret agents
- Ninja vs. samurai
- Edo Period of Japan, 1600-1800
- Arrested Development - Tobias Funke prepping for the Blue Man Group and painting himself to stalk his wife Lindsay
- Season of Birth Genetically Linked to Allergy Risk (Live Science)
- Fundamentals of epigenetics
- Are horoscopes real?
Thanks for listening!