Frozen corpses, lost homes, and a Q&A - it's a not so holly jolly present from Arden and Will! Learn about cryogenics, the crazy process of freezing your body to resurrect it in the future. Then enjoy some ho-ho-hah-hahs over the Canadian who found a missing house on his property. Finally, unwrap Arden and Will's advice about finding more energy as an introvert, and surviving the teenage years when you don't give a crap of coal about drinking or smoking weed.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi on Rotten Tomatoes
- Cryonics / cryogenics on Wait But Why blog
- If you're interested...check out the cryonics companies!
- Captain America waking up in the future (this might be how you feel if you try cryogenics and it actually works)
- Did Walt Disney freeze his body?
- Saskatchewan Teacher Finds Random House On His Property (Huffpost.ca)
- Patrick's Facebook post to find out who lost their house
- How house moving / house transporting works
Hey, We All Feel Weird Sometimes
- Check out these 5 reasons why your energy levels suck & how to fix them
- 5 more tips for introverts on replenishing your energy
- How to avoid peer pressure
- How Auld Lang Syne should sound
Thanks for listening!