Wonderful weed updates, diamond discoveries, and spy shit - no fake news this week! First, Arden and Will share a sweet spin on last week's wacky tabacky story. Then they plan their wild future with their stolen engagement diamond. Finally, they expose the CIA's sloppy hunt for the Chinese spy who may have infiltrated their system.
Got some articles for the show? Tweet us @ardenrose and @willdarbyshire with #crashonmycouch!
- Californians can now get rid of their old weed convictions (VICE)
- Last week's episode with Weekly Idiot Jeff Sessions
Let's Go On A Treasure Hunt!
- Massive Diamond Discovered in Lesotho Is World’s Fifth Largest (Gizmodo)
- The Cullinan Diamond - aka the largest diamond ever found
- Hunting a C.I.A. Mole, Agents Gambled and Let a Suspect Return to China (New York Times)
- Homeland (Showtime)
- Our episode on MI6
- James Bond Casino Royale
- "We're going to LA"
Thanks for listening!