This week, Arden and Will reveal a treasure hunt to $2 million that people have died trying to find, and the breatharian cult that could’ve killed Michelle Pfeiffer. They also introduce you to the eight-day adventure of a cat - all within the confines of a cardboard box! Then they answer your questions about getting a nose job, having no experience in the sex department, and choosing college vs. a non-traditional path.
Send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (424) 26-COUCH!
Let's Go On A Treasure Hunt!
- Director & treasure hunter James Cameron’s search for Atlantis
- The Fenn Treasure (Business Insider UK)
- Clues from Forrest Fenn’s The Thrill of the Chase
- What Will would buy with that treasure - a quad bike or a yacht
Animals Are Badasses
- Neko Atsume: Kitty Collector cat app
- Cupcake the Cat - who survived 8 days in a box (Huffington Post)
- Watch the trailer (with some possible bestiality) for Dunston Checks In
Join A Cult!
- Inedia aka breatharianism (Wikipedia)
- An interview with Wiley Brooks, breatharian leader (VICE)
- Michelle Pfeiffer talks about her experience with breatharianism (ABC)
- What are milky buns? Sold at Afters Ice Cream
Hey, We All Feel Weird Sometimes
- Meghan Rienks’ journey with her nose job
- A list of pros and cons for college
- How much does a plumber make?
Thanks for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts