Fifth graders on edibles, mind control, and the cereal cure for "self pollution" - this week's stories are off their nuts! Arden and Will first talk about a 9 year-old weekly ignorant who accidentally got her classmates high on Grandpa's marijuana gummies. Then they marvel at how multiple doctors almost mistakenly performed an autopsy on an actually alive man. Finally, they dive into John Harvey Kellogg (yes, the man who brought you Corn Flakes) and his serious, serious issues with all things sex.
Thanks to Audible! Get a free audiobook with a free 30 day trial at audible.com/CRASH or text CRASH to 500-500.
- @WrinklyKong tweet about 57 Claudias at Missouri State
- Man Declared Dead by 3 Doctors Wakes Up in Morgue Just Hours Before Autopsy (Science Alert)
- Breaking out of the coffin scene from Kill Bill Vol. 2
- Derren Brown, mind controller
- Robert Kennedy assassination conspiracy
Into the Wormhole
Thanks for listening!