Orgasms at the gym, peacocks vs. United Airlines, and what lies beneath a Delaware-sized iceberg - fun facts and stories galore! Arden and Will first discuss the emotional support peacock that was not welcomed at the airport. They also warn you about the possible discoveries under Antarctica's giant iceberg, like mermen and frozen dinosaurs and a very hungry Cthulhu. Finally, they explain how exercise can lead some ladies to a very climactic point.
Follow our new Twitter account @comcpodcast!
- Woman denied emotional support peacock on United flight (News4Jax)
- How to start your own peacock farm
- ADA's Requirements for Service Animals
- What it takes to get your emotional support animal on a plane
Let's Go On A Treasure Hunt!
- Scientists Set to Explore Mysterious Seafloor Exposed by Antarctica’s Giant Iceberg (Gizmodo)
- Ocean's Eleven
- Cthulhu, coming for you on February 21
- Blue Planet II
- James Cameron on his love for treasure hunting
- Women are enjoying orgasms in the gym - and it's nothing to do with sex (Mirror UK)
- Dr. Alfred Kinsey, sexologist
- Get Up On This Podcast, guest starring Arden
Thanks for listening!