Arden and Will get wet, wild, and a little weepy over this week's news. First, they return to emotional support pets vs. airline staff, in which a poor hamster gets flushed down an airport toilet. Then they reveal the amazing laser data discovery of ancient Mayan ruins. But then it's more sad news for Nigel, the loneliest bird who died next to his beloved bird statue.
Thanks Audible! Get a free audiobook with a free 30 day trial at audible.com/CRASH or text CRASH to 500-500.
Join the Toaster Trials 2K18 Gauntlet Fun Fun! Tweet @comcpodcast with the weirdest and most wonderful news you can find
- The Holiday, starring Jack Black, Kate Winslet, Jude Law, Cameron Diaz
- Weird celebrity couples - can you think of one?
Let's Go On A Treasure Hunt
- Laser Scans Reveal Maya "Megalopolis" Below Guatemalan Jungle (National Geographic)
- LiDAR technology
- Ancient Mayan achievements & inventions
- Angkor Wat in Cambodia
Animals Are Badasses
- Nigel the Bird Found Dead Next to the Concrete Partner He Tried to Woo For Years (Gizmodo)
- The Truman Show, film
Thanks for listening!