Flying flatulence, Black Panther controversies, and poacher tartare - Arden and Will have a lot on this week's menu! First they share the story of the putrid farts that forced an emergency plane landing. Then they review the annoying fake news around the blockbuster hit movie, Black Panther - but also celebrate the achievements from the Black Panther Challenge. Finally, they indulge in a lovely tale about a suspected poacher, whose encounter with some lions will make you say, "Well, that's karma."
Tweet @comcpodcast with the funky and funny stories we should have on the podcast! And you can possibly win a toaster!
- Passenger drops farts so putrid pilot is forced to make emergency landing (Metro UK)
- Why do we fart more on planes? (BBC)
- Black Panther
- Black Panther Challenge Go Fund Me
- Harvey Dent, aka Two-Face
- A follow up to the dumb fake tweets about assaults at Black Panther
- Inception - how does it work?
- Philip DeFranco
- ‘Black Panther Challenge’ Is Giving Teachers a Chance to Educate Kids About the Movie (Complex)
Animals are Badasses
- Suspected Poacher Killed and Eaten by Lions in South Africa (National Geographic)
- China Outlaws the Eating of Tiger Penis, Rhino Horn, and Other Endangered Animal Products (VICE)
- Cecil the Lion RIP
- What are game reserves?
- Do rhino horns really boost your sex drive?
Thanks for listening!