Trying to beat the system? Take some tips from this week's hilarious heroes. First, Arden and Will reveal how a very average skier became an Olympic athlete. Then they cover the KFC shortage in the UK, and how we could someday have a black market of chicken. Finally, they share how a crafty reporter manipulated the world of TripAdvisor and made his dumpy shed the #1 hot restaurant in all of London.
Get those gold stars! Tweet us those juicy articles @comcpodcast or email email@example.com
- Human body pillows
- Al's Pancake World from Gilmore Girls
- Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles
- Our Black Panther episode last week
- Average skier made it into Olympics (Twitter Moments)
- Australians who faked their way into North Korea golf competition
- Feathers fly as chicken shortage shuts KFCs across Britain (AP News)
- Our past episode about Japan's obsession with KFC
- South Park "Medicinal Fried Chicken" episode
- Chew, the comic book series about the black market of chicken
- The Godfather scene - "Some day, and that day may never come, I'll ask a service of you. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day."
- I Made My Shed the Top Rated Restaurant On TripAdvisor (VICE)
- Watch the video here
- The Shed at Dulwich
- Shady system of Yelp
- The pretentious Cafe Gratitude menu
Thanks for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts