Why should we look towards the sky for our gold? Would you rely on self-driving cars? Arden and Will feature more ideas from our wonderful Toaster Trial competitors, including the dangers of self-autonomous cars, the time it rained gold, and a friendship between a queen bumblebee and her rescuer that are totes #goals.
Tweet the sweet articles you find to @comcpodcast and you could win a free toaster!
- Self-Driving Uber Car Kills Pedestrian in Arizona, Where Robots Roam (New York Times)
- Tesla's Autopilot, the self-driving / self-autonomous car
- Uber puts tests of self-driving cars on hold after pedestrian is killed in Arizona (Mercury News)
- Uber Self-Driving Test Car Kills Pedestrian In Arizona (Jalopnik)
Let's Go On A Treasure Hunt!
- Plane carrying $368 million of gold loses cargo after door breaks (Twitter)
- Liam Neeson, actor who can be in Will's imagine treasure movie
- Martin Shkreli, real life super villain and world's most punchable face
Animals Are Badasses
- This Woman Rescued A Bumblebee Queen, Now Look What Their Relationship Blossomed Into! (Warmful)
- Inverness, Scotland
- Bee Movie
Thanks for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts