You sent us some smelly and sketchy articles this week! Arden and Will first discuss the idiot who accidentally summoned seagulls into his hotel room with a suitcase of pepperoni (and the story only gets worse...) Then, they marvel at Japan's "mourn-and-go" drive-through funeral service. You know, for when you need to make a quick pit stop and pay respects to your dearly deceased. Finally, they share the news about Nxivm, the creepy cult that is marketed as a badass feminist bootcamp - but is far, far, FAR from it...
Keep those articles coming! Tweet us @comcpodcast
- The Internet Can’t Stop Laughing At The Worst Hotel Guest Ever Who Got Banned From Hotel For Lifetime (Bored Panda)
- Infamous Brothers Pepperoni sold at Brothers Meats & Delicatessen
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, TV show
- Mourn-and-go: This company has launched a drive-through funeral service (Daily Telegraph)
- Our episode on Pepper the robot monk
- Concerns about Japan's growing senior population & sex problem
Let's Join A Cult!
- New York Times Report: Secretive Group Called Nxivm Burns Women With Brands (Jezebel)
- Former Cult Spokesperson Expects Smallville's Allison Mack to Be Arrested Soon (Jezebel)
- Actress / cult leader Allison Mack's character Chloe on Smallville
- Wild Wild Country, Netflix's TV series
Thanks for listening!